My name is Arletia Mayfield and I’m not your ordinary Chaplain. I am a Christian teacher, scribe, standard bearer, fitness instructor and missionary.
My ministry is diverse and creative in nature. My focus is encouraging people to use their God-given gifts to glorify God and share with others.
In addition, I conduct workshops and classes on various topics.
Compassionate Chaplain services to churches, missions, ministries, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Practical skills for personal growth, development, restoration and stress management.
Exceptional communication skills and tact.
Confidential, spiritual support when it is needed most.
A joyful personality and positive attitude.
Calm and peace to stressful and tense situations.
Enjoy working with middle school age children and the elderly.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Arletia Mayfield is a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor, a Scripture Based Exercise Program.
- Ordained Deacon Minister, registered with Christian Leaders Alliance, an International Registry.
- Minister Mentor (Ocala, Florida) at Christian Leaders Alliance
- Ordained Chaplain with Inter-Americas Chaplain’s Association, Ocala, Florida.
- Bible College student at Christian Leaders Institute, Florida
- Media Missionary, trueGOD.tv (missions)
- Volunteer at OM.USA (missions)
- Volunteer at EBM International (missions)
- Member Southside Christian Fellowship in McDonough, GA., Sr. Pastor Eddie Mason
- Over 10 years experience as a Concierge/Manager at premier 5 star hotels in the USA